Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Description: Our client, a government agency is looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Develop a requirements traceability matrix for testing.
• Develop test plans for acceptance testing.
• Develop test scenarios, test cases, and test scripts for acceptance testing.
• Execute test scenarios and record results.
• Maintain a test log to monitor test results, defects, and resolution of defects from testing.
• 5+ years of experience in quality assurance testing, data management, data transformation, metadata and reference data management, and business intelligence tools in medium to large complex environments.
• 3+ years of experience with facilitating requirements and / or data modeling design meetings.
• 3+ years of experience with advanced SQL server techniques; recent experience with Integration Services, Analysis Services and Reporting Services.
• Experience in reading, understanding, and editing an XML XSD.
• Experience in writing test cases / scripts, test case automation and test execution.
• Experience in defining and tracking quality assurance metrics such as defects, defect counts, test results and test status.
• Experience in the collection and analysis of data and software process evaluation and improvements.
• Solid understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) support tools and techniques.
• Government or health industry project experience.
• Experience working with Project Management Book of Knowledge (PMBOK) processes/practices and the Rational Unified Process (RUP).
• Experience working in an Agile Development Environment.
• Experience using industry standard data modeling tools.
• Experience using SQL Server BI Studio (2005) on .net 2.0.
• Experience developing On Line Transaction Processing (OLTP), On Line Analysis Processing (OLAP) and Data Warehousing data models.
• Experience testing extract, transform and loads (ETL’s) for data migrations utilizing Integration Services.
• Experience in Dimensional Modeling techniques and practices (working with data cubes, star schema, snowflake schema, etc.).