Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
· Participates in business-critical projects to plan, design, implement, and manage nationwide corporate Citrix and Terminal Server environment.
· Responsibilities include searching, evaluating, recommending, implementing and supporting new technology to meet business requirements. Works closely with vendors, other technology departments and clients. Will be responsible for Citrix/Terminal Server installation, Published Application deployment, and end of life decommissioning.
· Will participate in monthly patching process, as well as out of band emergency hotfixes released by Microsoft. Must have good communication skills with end users. Will participate on 24x7 on call rotation.
· 5 years experience with Citrix and Terminal Server Must be familiar with Active Directory and Windows user access procedures
· Must be familiar with backup/restore/disaster recovery procedures
· Must be familiar with Sallie Mae Change management procedures
· 5 years experience with Windows Server 2003,
· 2 years experience with Windows 2008
· 5 years experience with TCP/IP, Ethernet, other basic Windows/VM networking technologies
· 2 years experience with blade/chassis/server technologies
· Experience with Opsware and Service Desk,
· Experience with VMWare ESX
MS Windows Server, Windows Server, Active Directory, MS Office, MS Project