Sign up for similar job alert!
Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Detailed Job Description:
Required years of experience, training, technical skills, and other requirements for job performance:
- Senior Cloud Engineer will be responsible for design and implementation of cloud based solutions for internal and external customers.
- Design and deployment of Azure solutions that include high availability, multi-regions.
- Responsible for technical incident management and resolving technical issues, serve as technical escalation point within the team and participate in case triage meetings.
- Maintain various production and development environments hosted in Azure for our customers.
- Participate in all aspects of the deployment life cycle for Azure solutions, including planning, requirements, development, testing, and quality assurance and produce associated artefacts.
- Troubleshoot incidents, identify root cause, fix, and implement preventive measures
- Perform configuration updates and enhancements per vendor recommendations for cloud services configured.
- Configure auditing, monitoring, and alerting for solutions/services deployed in azure cloud.
- Automation of deployment process or any other repeatable tasks.
Preferred to have at least one of the below Azure Certifications:
- 7+ years of experience in IT Infrastructure solutions implementation and support and 2+ years with Azure
- Hands-on experience with one or more configuration management systems such as Ansible, Chef, or Puppet
- Hands-on experience to install, configure, test, and deploy enterprise and multi-cloud network infrastructure
- Scripting and coding skills – PowerShell, Azure CLI, Python, Azure DevOps, Git, Azure Automation
- Experience with networking and security concepts, methods and technologies in large scale, production Azure and hybrid environments
- Experience with Active Directory and group policy.
- Experience with log collection tools and analysis, as well as infrastructure performance monitoring tools and optimization practices
- Excellent communication and relationship skills, especially the ability to articulate advanced technical topics to both technical and non-technical staff
- Extensive knowledge of the Microsoft Enterprise software products and services
Education & Certifications:
- AZ-103 Microsoft Azure Administrator
- AZ-203 Developing Solutions for Microsoft Azure
- AZ-300/303/304 Microsoft Azure Solutions Architect
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or equivalent experience.