Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Infrastructure/Network Architect-level experience being directly responsible for changes to the global Linux/UNIX environment and prepare the necessary documentation so that the solution can be transitioned to the support organization.
· Experienced taking responsibility and ownership for the technical architecture, technical resource requirements and all technical deliverables
· Expert knowledge of server, virtualization, network and enterprise storage technologies.
· Participate in the implementation of agreed upon solutions and strategies.
· Serve as a primary technical contact on projects, as assigned.
· Troubleshoot technical issues, using various internal and external resources.
· Generate innovative approaches and solutions to recurring tasks or problems.
· Document technical problems, resolutions, and processes for assigned tasks and projects.
· Participate in post-mortem process for problems as appropriate.
· Experience following formal procedures for change and incident management
The Network Solutions Architect is a senior technical resource and the expert responsible for the scope and design of systems. The Architect must have a complete understanding of the business and technical requirements to design and develop a successful solution. The Architect ensures the overall quality of the system architecture design, implementation, testing and deployment. This includes ensuring that the solution design and delivery meet the customer’s business and functional requirements. The Architect also mentors other consultants on project teams. They participate in defining company processes, procedures, and best practices related to systems and solutions engineering. They operate independently with only high level direction.
This candidate must have the experience and ability to demonstrate a broad knowledge level across multiple areas of information technology. The candidate will also be involved as a key team member on strategic or enterprise-wide technology issues.