Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Data Architect Oil and Gas domain
· - Demonstrated knowledge of Upstream in one or more of the following domains (Field Operations, Production Management, Reservoir Management, Field Development or Drilling & Completions).
· - Demonstrated & recognized as architecture practitioner in the Upstream business
· - Demonstrated knowledge of Upstream Architecture Process & Methodology
· - Demonstrated ability to work effectively on teams, respecting others' opinions, valuing diversity, building consensus and assisting others to accomplish team goals and objectives
· - Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
· - Must be a team player and able to work with and through others. Ability to work effectively at all levels in an organization
· - Strong desire to establish Standards of Best Practice
Technical Skills -
1. Advanced knowledge of data warehousing philosophies (e.g. Inmon &Kimball).
2. Proficient knowledge of SOA (service oriented architecture) towardsdata/information as a service concept.
3. Advanced skills with the Microsoft/ Oracle Data Management and Business Intelligence platform and tools.
4. Knowledge on ETL, especially SSIS.
5. Advanced knowledge of strategies for data integration.
6. Advanced skills with at least one leading data modeling CASE tool such asEmbarcadero ER Studio, ERWin, UML Tools.
· - Preferably possess a deep understanding across multiple business functions
· - Preferably possess a deep understanding across various technology domains, as well as technology integration at all levels (i.e. data, solutions, etc.)
· - Desire prior experience within **(SEE INTERNAL NOTES-GAS AND OIL COMPANY) of a business functions in Downstream, Upstream, orGAS AND OIL COMPANY and Midstream are desired
· - A minimum of 2 years’ experience in an Data Architect involving Oil and Gas domain * Overall 8 years in Data Warehouse and Business Intelligence solutions
· - Possess the blended ability of understanding business/operational know-how, as well as technology know-how
· - Demonstrated experience with large-scale business solution lifecycle
The role of a Data Architect is primarily responsible for activities related to the architecture, design, development, implementation, and support of the data warehouse.
The applicant must have the ability to manage a transformational vision of end-to-end data architecture.
Responsible for identifying opportunities to move the organization toward common, shared, and consistent information resources to enable configuration driven solutions which expedite BU deployment and broaden global i-field? solution adoption.
Designs Master Data Management (MDM) data stores as determined by MDM needs assessment; designs data lineage and maintains information metadata.
Determines data integration and transformation requirements for moving data between applications; ensures interoperability of applications with database and data warehouse/data mart environments.
Identifies, quantifies, and proposes solutions to address data integrity and data quality issues. This includes understanding business processes as they relate to data quality rules and business intelligence needs, performing source data analysis and data profiling to assess initial data quality.