Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Position can be in Kettering, OH or Merriam, KS
• Perform programming tasks to continuously improve IVR (Interactive Voice Response) applications to maximize productivity and improve effectiveness
• Perform requirements analysis, design, implementation, code review, testing, deployment and documentation phases of IVR development projects following the SDLC process
• Identify and appropriately handle call flows that are Critical to Compliance
• Perform routine system changes and updates to Oracle databases
• Ensure development standards are being followed
• Document and support existing IVR applications
• Work closely with Lead Designer to better understand and implement projects
• Provide escalated technical support for resolution of production outages, root cause analysis and permanent correction
• Perform other duties and/or special projects as assigned
• Minimum 2 years of experience developing IVR applications; preferably with Avaya IR and Nuance Natural Language
• Experience using UNIX command line interface, shell scripting, VI editor and other UNIX-based tools
• Familiarity with SDLC methodology
• Demonstrated ability to manage enterprise wide Windows based applications
• Strong attention to detail and quality of service
• Ability to manage multiple projects successfully through completion
• Ability to apply technology to solve business problems
• Strong people interaction skills
• Significant experience supporting information systems
• Ability to work on all phases of complex work assignments
• Ability to analyze, use structured problem solving and available tools to troubleshoot systems, identify root cause, action plans, impact and resolution options.
• Understanding of technical architecture and strategies of financial services systems and of the various business functions.
• Self-motivated and able to work independently or in a team environment.
• Superior oral and written communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Strong cross-functional team player with the ability to work seamlessly across a matrix organization and Global Development Consultants (GDCs).
• Change agent with the ability to drive compliance, protocols, and standardization.
• Solid understanding of IT organizations and deliverables.
• Desire to work in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
• Ability to multi-task.
Send updated profile on Word format early for the submission.