Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
· BS or MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or Information Technology
· Knowledge of C# .Net Framework and SQL Server
· Application Integration and Inter-Enterprise Integration solution landscape
· Transaction data transport and messaging solutions.
· Interface development (Mapping, routing, business rules, etc.)
· BizTalk/SSIS Middleware and other core integration tools and services.
· Workflow Tools, SharePoint and SSRS development (Creating workflow, routing, rules, alerts, reports, etc.)
· Management of a Workflow environment
· Business Process Management
· Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
· Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
· Candidate should be a self-motivated, independent, detail oriented, responsible team-player.
· Passionate about building high-quality systems with software implementation best practices.
The BizTalk Developer will be focused on developing solution component architectures, such as .NET, to support business processes. Core activities in this area include designing and implementing systems based on the Microsoft suite of products and architectures, such asASP.NET, VB.NET, C#, Visual Studio.NET, SQL Server, and Dynamics AX.
Main duties and responsibilities:
· Provide architectural and design guidance for BizTalk based service bus layer
· Deliver BizTalk/.Net based applications.
· Build new systems with .NET 4.0 / ASP.NET / SQL Server 2005 & 2008 / WCF Web Services / WCF Data Services
· Develop new functionality on our existing software products.
· Share knowledge
· Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule.
· All other responsibilities as assigned