Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
IAM Build Engineer / Environment and Deployment Manager
· 4-6+ years’ experience as a Build/Release engineer in Java, client/server and web environments
· Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent work experience or specialized training required
· Experience in installation, set-up, and management of build servers
· Experience with SVN and other SSCM system required
· Experience with build management tools required.
· Experience with Maven, Jenkins, Ant, xml is necessary
· Excellent scripting skills related to build and release processes and tools
· Experience writing SQL and LDAP queries required
· Solid knowledge of best practices, processes and tools required to support a successful Continuous Integration system
· Experience with automating application deployment and environment configuration management
· Comfortable working in Agile / iterative development environments and able to drive the process
· Excellent communication skills
· Experience with Radiant Logic and SailPoint products preferred
· Related/ pertinent technologies: Jenkins, Maven/ANT, Bash scripts, JBoss, Subversion, SQL Developer, Eclipse, Apache Directory Studio, VirtualBox, HPQC, VDS, IIQ, OpenDJ, OpenLDAP, Oracle Database, MySQL Database (for JMS queue), Glassfish, JMS, Microsoft Office, PuTTY/SSH, Xming/X11, Vagrant, Chef or Puppet, IntelliJ (alternative to Eclipse), JUnit, Logstash/Kibana
As a member of the Identity and Access Management Team, the candidate will maintain the tool chain used to build IAM products and develop and maintain tools used to support the build process. The ideal candidate should be a detail oriented engineer capable of both end-to-end development of new tools, as well as quickly understanding existing tools and making necessary improvements. A proven track record of delivering quality software is a must. We are looking for a person with great technical, interpersonal and communication skills and passion for working with the latest commercial products in the IAM and open software space. This position involves close work with software developers who have both high expectations and detailed technical backgrounds.
· Implement and manage continuous build, integrated build, automated unit testing and deployment processes
· Own all customized Build Automation and Continuous Integration scripts, templates and processes.
· Troubleshoot compile and build failures, and facilitate resolution.
· Optimize phased-release approach to product development and testing; implements, manages tools for configuration management, defect tracking and change control.
· Support release readiness by managing the creation of all release artifacts required by Release Management policies.
· Deploy the release of software components into pre-production environments.
· Create and maintain the continuous integration process documentation.
· Integrate code check-in rules and test automation harnesses into the continuous integration system to support quality objectives.
· Work closely with Development teams and Technical Leads to drive build automation standards.
Work with Operations and Release Management teams to help achieve a high quality of release management. Researches tools, techniques and methods for accomplishing seamless integration.