Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior Software QA Automation Architect will provide advanced consulting services by implementing HP Quality Center, as well as a full suite of automated functional, regression, and performance tests.
Essential Job Functions (listing most important first):
• Provide designs and realizes test management best practices across all modules of Quality Center/ALM 11
• Provide site administration knowledge and best practices for Quality Center/ALM 11 administrators
• Works closely with Sr. Engineers with developing a full suite of automated functional, regression, and performance test scripts utilizing QTP, HP Service Test, SOAP UI, Bad Boy, and Load Runner.
• Create project templates and define standards for entities in Quality Center/ALM 11
• Analyze and report testing results using QC Analysis or custom reports
• Assist Sr. Engineers with integrating JIRA with HP Test Tools.
• Assist Sr. Engineers with customizations to Quality Center using workflow and/or API scripting
• Provide training and mentoring on Release and Test Management methodologies, and Defect Management utilizing Quality Center/ALM 11, JIRA, and Automated Test Tools.
Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems or Information Technology
Min. of three years of experience in a comparable position
• Proven experience in defining and implementing enterprise test strategies and test automation supporting Agile methodologies and processes (TDD, CI) across all aspects of testing scripting.
• Expertise with HP Quality Center/ALM 11
• Expertise in implementing and maintaining Requirements, Test and Defect Management, Test Coverage reporting.
• Visual Basic programming experience
• Consulting experience with multiple clients and technical environments
• Experience with Quality Center 10.0 or above, or ALM11
• HP Certifications – AIS and/or ASE in Quality Center
• Expertise in defining and estimating service engagements
• Expertise in software testing in multiple software development methodologies including waterfall, iterative and agile