Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Applications (OFSAA) or Oracle DBA or Oracle Sys admin
Job Description & Skills:
· Coordinate with Unix admins, Weblogic Admins, to make any required environment changes.
· Should have knowledge of Unix, Oracle 11g, XML.
· Must have experience on LDAP, OID, etc.
· Plans and implements backup and recovery of the Oracle database.
· Install new versions of the Oracle RDBMS and its tools and any other tools that access the Oracle database.
· Provides technical support to application development teams. This is usually in the form of a help desk..
· Troubleshoots databases problems, applications and development tools.
· Able to apply application patches/ updates as necessary and deploy to all environments
· Good to have skills:
· OBIEE installation and configuration
· MS Active Directory/LDAP/OID
· Oracle admin
· Oracle App admin
Infra sys admin