Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Senior Mobile Developer for up to 1984 hours to assist the Department of Technology, Management and Budget (DTMB), in developing native & mobile apps.
a. Develop native and mobile apps.
b. Assist in usability and user experience.
c. Assist in unit and regression testing.
d. Assist in app design as needed.
e. Troubles shoot technical issues.
f. Provide consult on mobile development best practices.
g. Help inspire a cutting-edge State of Michigan brand as well as well as look and feel that will potentially cross-pollenate State of Michigan efforts.
h. Engage team members to share your development experience.
a. Excellent communications and interpersonal skills.
b. Ability to see the big-picture
c. Thorough understand of current web trends
d. Proven advanced level HTML, CSS, JQuery skills
e. Background in content strategy, usability, and ADA
a. 1-2 years’ experience using Jenkins
b. 1-2 years’ experience using Calabash-Ruby
c. 1-2 years’ experience using Cucumber
d. 1-2 years’ experience using Test Flight
e. 1-2 years’ experience using Jasmir
g. 1-2 years’ experience using Angular Java Script
h. 1-2 years of experience developing mobile app’s for multiple devices
1) Must provide a Portfolio of existing apps already developed.
2) 3 + years’ experience in working with mobile apps.
3) 3 years’ experience in verbal and written communication with clients and technical staff in English.
4) Excellent verbal and written communication skills
5) Knowledge and understanding of Agile Scrum best practices.
6) Knowledge and understanding of the Software Engineering Institute's (SEI) Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI
Must provide a Portfolio of existing apps already developed by the candidate