Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
* Interacts with the Clients, Vendors, and Technical Resources.
* Works independently within guidelines, provides analytical support to a specific group of customers on business application, infrastructure and technology related activities.
* Provides guidance, assistance, coordination and follow-up on complex problems and ensures resolution.
* Works with application developers to support applications and customer requests.
* Analyzes current business processes and systems to provide business process improvement ideas.
* Gathers requirements and develop detailed documentation related to systems requirements and conceptual solutions.
* Coordinates with testing center.
* With general guidance and coaching, participates in design, development and implementation of specific new and emerging technologies, platforms and services.
* Assists in the assessment of technical viability of new products and technologies.
* Works with developers and infrastructure specialists to pilot and evaluate new technologies.
* Participates in development of business cases and obtaining approvals for capital expenditures.
* Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field.
* SQL (i.e. Structured Query Language) experience.
* Experience with Query tools
* Experience with Data Warehousing & Business Intelligence tools
* Excellent Communication Skills, both verbal and written.
* Experience working with Technical resources.
* MS office tools experience.
* Knowledge of SDLC/Databases.
* Excellent interpersonal and leadership skills including the ability to work with both internal and external customers and all levels of the organization.
* Excellent organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects and timelines with minimal supervision.
* Excellent problem solving and conflict management skills including the ability to manage conflict and find mutually acceptable resolutions.
* Both a strategic and tactical mindset to enable the development of a general high level design and to enable detail reviews of Technical Detail Designs.
* Integrity - open and honest in all interactions; maintains confidence and trust
* Collaboration skills - works well with others; take responsibility for team success/failures
* Facilitation skills - defines goals and objects; maintains focus; ensures results
* Ownership and initiative - self-starter and finisher, drives projects and tasks to conclusion
* Judgment - able to act decisively, but ask for advice and assistance when needed
* Professional - always represents self and company in a positive manner
* Mature - deals well with change, stress, and frustration
* Data Modeling knowledge.
* Top Team Analyst experience.
* FACETS Experience.
* Experience with Healthcare insurance industries.
* Knowledge of the business functions. (e.g. membership, claims or billing)
* Business process improvement experience.