Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
• Scope, define and design solution offerings; driving end-to-end technical solutions in pre-sales engagements supporting Customer Unit and Engagement Practices organizations.
• Able to produce the HLD, LLD and configuration documents which represent end
to end network topology for the test models individually in multi vendor
• In-depth knowledge on Configuration and Troubleshooting with multi vendor Service provider Environment.
• Hands on proficiency in the Integration and configuration of Cisco/Openet/Ericsson/ LTE nodes.
• Analyze customer technology, define business requirements and participate in risk analysis.
• Good to have Product knowledge from below vendors
• Cisco CPM (PCRF), Openet PCRF, Ericsson MSP (Add few more)
• Strong knowledge in LTE/UMTS/GPRS with basic IMS
knowledge is desired
• Experience with Wireless Data Core networks, Architecture, Protocols and Interfaces
• Good understanding of Wireless Operator’s end-end Network
• Experience with LTE core system interfaces and protocols such as S1-MME, S1-U, S6a, S11, S5/S8, Gx, Gy, Rx, NAS, S1-AP, RRC, GTPv2c, GTP-U, SGs-AP is desired
• Working Knowledge in any of UMTS/GPRS Protocols such as NBAP, RNSAP, RANAP, BSSAP+ and GTP is preferred
• Excellent Understanding of Rel 8/Rel 9 3GPP standards
• Expertise in creating test plans for system level, subsystem level and feature level testing
• Understanding of Software testing Life cycle
• Good Knowledge in TCP/UDP, IP protocols and understanding of basic OSI model
• Knowledge of Database (Oracle, Informix, Microsoft SQL Server)
• Problem Solving Ability and Creative Thinking: Ability to understand specific needs in which to create or alter solutions. Ability to examine situations from a highly analytical perspective is absolutely required.
• Presentation & Communication skills: Excellent communication skills are ideal in order to be able to participate and drive customer meetings, as well as develop solutions.
• Team work and collaboration skills: Ability to take on a leadership role in a team environment. People and project management experience is a plus. Ability to work under stressful situations, meet tight deadlines and deliver services with high quality.