Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
The Weblogic Fusion Middleware Administrator will be responsible for installation/configuration/administration of Oracle Weblogic Server and Fusion Middleware and develop new processes and procedures needed for the support of Fusion Middleware in On Demand
We are a global logistics solutions company and are looking for a Weblogic Fusion Middleware Administrator to be based in Brampton, ON, Canada or Auburn Hills, MI location. The Weblogic Fusion Middleware Administrator will be responsible for installation/configuration/administration of Oracle Weblogic Server and Fusion Middleware and develop new processes and procedures needed for the support of Fusion Middleware in On Demand
· Install/Configure/Administer Oracle WebLogic Server
· Install/Configure/administer Fusion Middleware and its family of products
· Conversant with multi-tier cluster configuration setup and architecture with Oracle Weblogic
· Troubleshooting client connectivity issues
· Coordinate with business analysts, developers, and DBA's to ensure optimal solution, performance and reliability.
• Expert knowledge of Oracle Weblogic server and fusion middleware products.
• 3-5 years of experience administrating WebLogic/J2EE environment and installation/configuration/administration and support of Oracle WebLogic Server.
• Excellent and through understanding of Oracle Weblogic and Fusion Middleware architecture and deployments.
· Experience with installation, administration , deployment and troubleshooting of Forms and Reports applications is desirable but not required
· Experience with WLST
· Good knowledge of Windows and UNIX environment
• Experience in Oracle Database administration is a plus.
• Knowledge of Oracle Applications Development Framework (ADF) is a plus
• Good technical skills and troubleshooting skills is a must.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Ability to work under a high-pressure environment
· Oracle Certified Associate (OCA)
· Oracle WebLogic Server 11g System Administrator or equivalent