Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
· Key Words: TRIVOLI STORAGE MANAGER, LINUX, HPUX, AIX, IBM TAPE LIBRARY SOLUTIONS
· Notes :The analyst will work with, configure and implement back-up and recovery solutions on UNIX and Microsoft environments at several data centers and regional locations throughout the Enterprise. The analyst needs in-depth experience in troubleshooting back-up and recovery related issues.
· Specific areas of experience:
· Strong experience working with Tivoli Storage Manager (TSM)
· Software - both server and client Strong experience working with IBM tape library solutions.
· Experience with Data Domain VTL's. Experience with UNIX (HPUX and AIX). Experience with Windows server platforms.
· Experience with Linux.
· The individual selected for this position will have responsibility but not limited to:
· Problem ownership and tracking. Isolate problem cause.
· Involve appropriate people.
· Identify the problem solution alternatives. Recommend and implement a course of action. Implement the selected solution.
· Close or escalate the problem to defect status.
· Document solutions for future reference.
· Ensure knowledge is transferred to Incident Management for future reference.
· Analyze trends for automation or root cause fix and communicate them to customers and other Problem Management areas.
· Support of Incident Management. Report generation ****This PAR is for a 3rd shift resource.