Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
***Experience with Genesys huge plus.
• Software Quality Assurance/Testing experience in the IT environment, telephony IT must; including test planning, test case/script development, and test execution.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as good problem solving skills.
• Ability to work through all phases of the system development lifecycle, with emphasis on software quality assurance and testing; experience working in an Agile environment is a plus.
• Ability to work effectively and efficiently toward goals in a complex and diverse environment with multiple and changing demands.
• Ability to work independently and continue to work at a fast pace.
• Experience in converting system requirements to test cases.
• Experience with system test case execution.
• Experience in Quality Center (ALM), IBM Rational, Silk Test, or similar testing repository.
• Experience with Empirix Hammer Call Master, or sledge is essential.
• Creating and executing test cases.
• Experience in creating and executing QTP scripts (descriptive program, and creating functional libraries).
• Good understanding of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle).
• Detail oriented, an analytical and independent thinker.
• Adhere to defined processes and procedures.
• Experience in Agile SCRUM teams.
• Good communication skills.
• Ability to drive tasks to completion and escalate as necessary.
Prior experience in telephony (switches, PBX, VXML, CCXML, outbound dialers, IVRs).
Experience with Genesys huge plus.
UPDATE: Candidates need to have ‘wireless’ testing experience.