Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Under the direction of the Mobile Product Manager, this role is responsible for
representing business interests and defining desired capabilities for our suite
of mobile-based products. As part of the Product Team in our organization, this
role requires insight into multiple business and technology domains.
Specifically, responsible for the successful implementation of New Product
Development and Product Enhancement Projects by steering / task managing the
projects through the various stages of the Product Life-cycle , SDLC.
Mobile Specific PDM Requirements:
· Deep understanding of varied business analysis domain practices, particularly those used to create mobile and web solutions such as user stories, user-centered design, conceptual design.
· Responsible for representing business interests and defining desired capabilities for our mobile product.
· Skilled in the use of tools to elicit and model processes and solutions such as iRise, Powerpoint and Visio.
· Understanding of functional definition activities and deliverables used to define, analyze and design mobile features in software solutions such as native iOS, Android, iPad apps, hybrid apps, mobile web and SMS
· Understanding of activities, roles and deliverables used to design and implement mobile features in software solutions
· Work closely with Tech/Business partners and developers to test and refine Requirements and Prototypes and ensure usability of mobile products ex) Co-ordinate with UI/UX team to develop storyboards and creative concepts
· Support Mobile market research, Concepts and Analytics, as necessary
· Strong interpersonal, analytical, problem-solving, prioritization, and decision-making skills and the ability to be a self-starter, Team player
· A minimum of 3-5 years of business analysis or related software development experience. 7-9 years highly desired.
· Experience with mobile Apps, mCommerce, marketing or other related web functional domains. Credit Card Industry experience preferred. Fuel/Retail Industry experience will be a plus.
· Experience in writing and documenting business and systems requirements and writing related project documentation (user stories, API user guides, statement of work, test cases, user doc, etc).
· Experience with information architecture and eliciting requirements and user journeys from scratch.
· Proven Web and mobile usability and design expertise required
· Experience in a Lead BA role
· Experience working in a disciplined SDLC-type environment – agile team member experience preferred
· Prior experience on projects to design and implement mobile features in solutions such native iOS, Android, iPad apps, hybrid apps, mobile web and SMS highly desired