Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
We are looking for an experienced senior Technical PeopleSoft Financial lead who will support all financial modules in a pre and post go live onsite/offshore model. This candidate must have strong communication skills. This position will also play an active role in the configuration, design, testing, and management of the applications.
• Provide data integration solutions using PeopleSoft Integration Broker between Campus Solutions, HCM, Portal, EPM and Finance.
• Identify and prioritize system bugs and enhancements and lead the development of technical specifications for Oracle/PeopleSoft Applications that meet business requirements
• Continuously monitor ongoing development and testing of development.
• Consults with business unit to obtain additional information during system design, development and testing
• Supports project management with task plans and updates for implementation activities
• Work with Infrastructure teams in development and production support of PeopleSoft Finance integration points
• Provides business process expertise by understanding business direction and designing systems that will support key initiatives.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products including Project, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio required
Provides technical expertise for PeopleSoft FSCM, which should include functional knowledge of many of the following modules or core capabilities; General Ledger, Payables, Receivables, Purchasing, eProcurement, Grants, Contracts, Projects, Planning and Budgeting, Asset Management and Workflow gained through participation in an enterprise implementation is required.
• Overall 8+ years of experience in Application design, development, implementation and support is required.
• Documented experience and knowledge of PeopleSoft Financials 9.1
• Strong SQL knowledge is required
• Strong Oracle Database Application design, Strong SQL, performance tuning, Oracle DBA background preferred
• Strong Application/Data Integration experience is required
• Knowledge of nVision
• Full Implementation Life Cycle experience is necessary
• Ability to mentor and support junior technical resources
• Prior experience of leading large scale higher education projects is preferred
• Advanced understanding of accounting principles and practices. MBA or CPA is preferred
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills are required
• Ability to work independently with less supervision is essential
• Ability to do effective multi-tasking is essential
The contractor is expected to work Monday through Friday (8 Hours per day) or Monday through Thursday (10 hours per day). Local candidates should expect to work Monday through Friday. Candidate needs to able to work overtime as project demands require.