Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
This role is responsible for planning, managing and developing, concurrent systems and technology projects, and delivering effective information systems which meet external or internal agency/ customer, schedule and budgetary requirements.
* Key role for managing relationship between client and technical resources
* * Provide direction and support from engagement initiation to engagement delivery
* Work with client and agency project management teams to efficiently and successfully complete engagements
* Present and manage recommendations which can result in viable solutions
* Consistently monitor engagements to ensure a productive and successful relationship between all engaged resources
* Actively pursue business development opportunities
* Collaborates with all business areas to effectively organize and plan the appropriate activities, required to design, develop, implement, maintain, and enhance business software systems and processes
* This associate is responsible for developing and executing detailed plans that encompass all phases of the software development life cycle. Developing and maintaining relevant system and process documentation for both existing and proposed processes are vital to this positions success.
* This position is also likely to interface with other agencies, business units and technical team members. Team building skills are a key component to success in this position
* Collaborates with internal and external customers, and information technology executives to drive the application systems or technical services processes
* Ensures that process analysis methodologies employ industry best practices and that all analyst team members remain proficient in appropriate technology and methodologies to support business needs
* Publishes project work plans that are maintained and reported against
* Provides management with timely information as to project status
* Systems will conform to departmental / corporate standards. Where systems are deficient, the Business Analyst will notify management so that corrective remediation may be scheduled
* Maintains technology expertise in area of responsibility
* Keeps current on new technologies.
* 5+ years managing software development engagements
* 5+ years managing multiple engagements in parallel
* 5+ years managing enterprise level engagements
* 5+ years writing business & technical requirement documents
* Ability to understand technical information and effectively communicate it to non-technical business personnel
* Experience writing and administering Statements of Work (SOW)
* Experience working with and adhering to budgets
* Experience with business development (i.e. Sales of service / product)
* Strong analytical and communication skills
* Proficient analytical and problem solving skills
* Proficient knowledge in agile development practices
* Proficient knowledge of requirements gathering processes and analysis
* Proficient understanding of SDLC processes and Project Management Methodologies
* Advanced knowledge of internet and web application technologies
* Understanding of the concepts of relevant development technologies: .Net, SQL Server, HTML, XML , Java, Silverlight, CSS, and Web Services
* Ability to successfully interact with multiple levels of management, project team members and internal and external clients.
* Strong ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
* Strong decision making ability.
* Strong time management skills.
* Strong organizational and planning skills.
* Detail oriented.
* Proficient customer management skills.
* Experience managing engagements involving Microsoft technologies.