Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Title: Sun IDM/WebLogic Administrator
Location: Quincy, MA
Duration: 6+ Month Contract
Additional Info: After a successful phone interview, the candidate will be required to attend an on-site interview in Quincy, MA
- Provide primary systems management support for Sun IDM components in Dev, ST, QA, Training and Production environments, including off-hours support and Disaster Recovery
- Strong knowledge of Sun IDM components, J2EE Architecture, Weblogic Application Server, Apache WebServer
- Provide support for Middleware related problems, including HTTP Servers, WebLogic Servers
- Identify and successfully troubleshoot problems. Work across client teams to ensure problems get resolved.
- Monitor IDM infrastructure capacity. Provide capacity analysis and upgrade recommendations.
- Work with other teams to improve security, performance, backup strategies and administration.
- Create and maintain technical documentation including startup/shutdown, maintenance, build and deployment procedures.
- Provide training to colleagues
- Provide technical implementation plans for projects including platform and environment documentation.
- Support design, implementation, and documentation of IDM, J2EE and WebLogic clustering including24x7x52 availability enhancements
- Support the design and development of J2EE systems that host WebLogic and monitoring infrastructure
- Support the implementation of performance SLAs through support of volume/stress testing and capacity management
- Develop and implement automation of systems administration and software migration for QA and Production including application build and deployment
- Develop relationships with QA and development organizations and establish application turnover procedures and process enhancements
- Provide architecture and configuration recommendations to ensure deployed environments are WebLogicbest practice and J2EE compliant
- Provide technical assistance to agency users and other agency personnel throughout the technical, professional and/or administrative matters
- Perform related duties as required.
REQUIRED SKILLS / EXPERIENCE (5 years
mandatory minimum experience):
- Proven experience with Sun/Oracle/IBM Identity and Access Managements tools
- The ability to provide senior level implementation and administration of SUN IDM components and enterprise Java middleware environments with minimal supervision.
- WebLogic Administration
- J2EE development experience (understanding of J2EE Software Architecture) a plus.
- Clear understanding of the J2EE software architecture and standards (requirement) and how it relates to the various Middleware (J2EE) platforms and APIs.
- Knowledge and/or experience in migrating software, and the deployed J2EE applications to a later version ofWebLogic, preferably 10.x.
- Knowledge and experience in configuring proxy plug-ins for WebLogic.
- Experience with at least one SCM toolset such as Clearcase, CVS, SCCS, Subversion or similar software
- Experience with J2EE enterprise (large) application support, including clustered environments
- Experience with application build software such as ANT or MAVEN
- Significant experience with following Enterprise Java application-server environments: WebLogic. Experience with Apache webserver
- The ability to administer front-end web servers, especially with regard to how they interoperate with the java containers - connectivity, load balancing, etc.
- Fluency in UNIX/Linux environments - native commands, tools and utilities, including core utilities such as awk, sed, and shell scripting (requirement).
- A fundamental understanding of basic networking concepts, especially in the realm of TCP/IP and internetworking.
- Support various forms of testing - user testing, performance testing including load and stress testing, and regression testing.
- Designed processes for application code migrations and supported migrations for large scale applications.
- Experience with application benchmarking and analysis of JVM resource usage and system usage.
- Experience with troubleshooting application availability and performance issues w/vendors and development teams.
- General understanding of current SOA patterns and standards.
- An understanding of the key underlying Enterprise Java technologies such as JMS, JDBC, and JNDI, and how they are configured and administered in the containers.
- Experience with managing application servers on Unix, Linux and Windows operating systems.
- Development experience with Object Oriented tools or Java.
Please provide the following candidate information when submitting candidates to NTT Data.
1. Full legal Name noted on the resume
2. Contact Details/Phone and email address noted on the resume
3. Current Location
4. Candidates availability for interview: both phone and in person
5. Please also include your best competitive rate
Please ensure the Name, and contact details are not embedded into a header on the resume, this will allow us to quickly process the candidate and get on the phone with your candidate.