Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.comDetailed Job Description:
- Provide onsite desktop support for customers located within assigned locations.
- Troubleshoot end user workstation and peripheral problems and effectively diagnose and resolve issues remotely and in person.
- Ensure that end user applications and equipment continue to work as expected and are in compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and rules.
- Install & support network devices providing business critical service
- Perform end user data back-up and recovery ensuring attention to detail
- Process surplus equipment according to established procedures, proper sanitization of electronic equipment up to and including disk wiping to DoD standards.
- Open/document/track problem tickets escalating to appropriate workgroups when required.
- Coordinate with vendor support contacts to resolve technical problems with desktop hardware and software.
- Provide special project support including setup and breakdown and relocation of computer equipment and peripherals.
Experience required: 2-10 Years