Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
This position requires flexible scheduling, a high school diploma (or GED), previous customer
service and technical support experience.
• Handle questions via phone addressing hardware, software, cable, internet or telephone
system related issues.
• Reporting/escalating issues through the appropriate channels/systems.
• Effectively communicate (verbally & written) information with his/her team members &
• Diagnosing & providing a path to resolving various technical issues.
• Proactively identifies ways to avoid recurrence of customer issues by improving the
processes, reviewing technical articles, & recommending changes.
• Strive to meet highest level of customer satisfaction by resolving customer issues in a
professional & timely manner.
• Multitasking through multiple systems while troubleshooting with customers.
• Fully documenting or diagraming any changes, updates, or revisions to client or
company systems as appropriate.
• Additional responsibility as business needs dictate.
• Excellent Customer Service Skills
• Strong written, verbal and organization skills
• Superior time management and prioritization skills
• Proficiency with Mac OS X & Windows OS
• Typing skills
• Strong Google Search Skills
• A+ or other industry certifications desired
• Deductive Reasoning Skills
• Passion for technology
• Excellent listening skills
• Troubleshooting experience preferred
• Ability to learn on the fly
• Probing and Problem solving skills
• Windows Server, Microsoft Exchange and VM Ware a plus
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being
performed by people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Individual must be able to
pass a background check and drug screen.