Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Candidate should be qualified to perform customization in JD Edwards World and Enterprise One ERP with techno-functional skills on A/R, A/P, G/L , SO, PO, Foundation System, Contract Billing, Service Billing, Agreement Module, Job Cost and perform customization on JDE World on AS/400 system.
More than 7 years of techno-functional experience in JD Edwards World and EnterpriseOne. Extensive Technical experience in developing applications, reports and customizing existing applications and reports, understanding existing applications, debugging, bug fixing and product maintenance of JD Edwards One World.
• Experience in Information gathering from End user’s and developing Technical specification
• Had been responsible for designing / analyzing requirements and proposing solutions for JD Edwards Enterprise One package
• Participation in Design, coding, testing (FDA) and documentation of custom modifications
• Provide software expertise to ensure that key business requirements are met
• Investigate and resolve critical system issues.
• Provided day-to-day troubleshooting and problem solving on live customer issues.
• Technical design and development to fulfill new and changing business requirements including Data Conversion external data into JDE tables, Upload/Download data using Z-file processing.
• Preparation & Delivery of basic development training on JD Edwards One World, Technical Tools, for customer developers.
• Proven ability to communicate effectively with both team members and clients and their end users in order to facilitate creation of high-quality software applications.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities, meet strict deadlines and perform with minimal supervision.
JD Edwards Tools :
• Report Design Aid
• Form Design Aid
• Data Structures
• User Defined Code
• BI Publisher
• EnterpriseOne EDI
• Table Conversion
• NER Business Function programming
• JDE Cache programming
• Media Objects
• C Business Function programming
• Business View
• Data Dictionary