Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8+ years of Full Stack Software Engineering experience
- Solid understanding of object - oriented design principles and can express that understanding in code
- Strong with Java and Node on backend (one or the other is ok)
- AWS Lambda experience
- NoSQL Database experience DynamoDB
- Understanding of agile, lean, and DevOps principles; testing and CI/CD
- Retail/ecommerce experience
- Shopify themed development
- Collaborate with other engineers by taking part in pair programming, whiteboarding solutions, team discussions to work as a team rather than in isolation.
- Help to evolve our system, organically without over-engineering, to promote simplicity, and working software.
- Promote continual refactoring while developing features or touching existing code to keep the codebase as clean as possible.
- Promote iterative development, using best practices such as CI/CD, canary releases, test automation, logging, and monitoring to ensure confidence in our release process
- Actively engage in technical discussions during architecture meetings, code reviews, and design docs to help promote continual improvement.
- Actively maintain and build a culture of learning, respect, transparency, and trust.