Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Experience and other requirements:
· 3+ years IT security operations experience including firewalls
· 5+ years experience in Information Technology with a focus in operations and system management
· Cisco or Checkpoint firewall certifications desired but not required
· SANS GCFW, GCIA desired but not required
· CISSP, CISM desired but not required
Knowledge, skills and
This role requires solid design and implementation experience on Checkpoint and Cisco Firewalls (R65/75 VPN-1, Smart Center, ASA, FWSM, CSM)
Routine duties include
security system configuration and administration, system updates, policy
compliance, security assessments. As a member of the security team, this
individual will assist with IT forensic investigations and incident handling.
Advanced knowledge of HTTP(S), network protocols such as IP, TCP, UDP, DNS along with packet analysis
Proxy experience with Bluecoat a plus as well as Cisco SSL VPN, Clean Access and ACS
Solid troubleshooting skills, good communications skills both written and oral, ability to multitask in a fast, dynamic environment built on multi-vendor security controls.
Good team player, willing to work weekends occasionally and willing to be on call as needed.
Ability to work
independently and with limited guidance, ability to identify problems and
resolve collaboratively with other functional teams and vendor partners
Advanced understanding of common IT security controls and protocols.