Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Network Engineer will help facilitate the rapid expansion of global low latency network. The desired candidate would have an excellent understanding of MPLS, QOS, and low latency concepts. Creative thinkers with a strong desire to design, and implement would be best suited for this opportunity. We will provide the candidate with a work environment that remains challenging and motivated to support our associates initiatives from idea to implementation. Competitive personalities are encouraged to take part in our ambitious and highly entrepreneurial culture.
· Architect, document, maintain and deploy global multi-customer network backbone.
· Mentor internal network support staff.
· Ensure timely resolution of escalated trouble tickets(Tier 3/4).
· Research and evaluate products or technologies which could support business objectives while maintaining or increasing performance of our low latency architecture.
· Conduct design reviews of existing environments, to identify and offer solutions to chronic/potential problems, performance issues, and/or scalability concerns.
· Strong skills in BGP / VRF / QOS
· Cisco Catalyst 6500/4900m / Nexus 3k
· Experience in Multicast / MPLS
· Excellent Communication Skills using Visio and other Office applications
· Preferred Skills and Experience
· Trading industry experience
· MPLS Traffic Engineering experience
· Service provider experience
· Scripting experience (Python and or Perl)
· Juniper JUNOS and/or Cisco IOS-XR experience
· Experience using Enterprise management and monitoring tools
· SONET / CWDM / DWDM / Metro Ethernet experience
· Unix / Linux
· Data Center Technologies