Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
JOB SUMMARY: Looking for dedicated and driven network engineers with extensive hands-on experience to work at the leading global network company. Candidates would be part of a global data center implementation team focusing on the data center infrastructure builds and support. Role requires a thorough understanding of LAN protocols, EIGRP routing, router ACL configuration and basic firewall configuration such as ACLs and network objects. Candidates must also have the ability to effectively communicate and document new network designs and technologies.
DEVICE PLATFORMS: Catalyst 6500, 4900M, 3750. Nexus 7k, 5k and 2k. ASR 1000 series routers, 7200 series and ISR routers (2800/2900/3800/3900)
1. Perform hardware refresh and IOS code upgrades.
2. Deploy new devices in the data center.
3. Configure networking hardware to latest IT standards
4. Serve as escalation point to Tier 2 support groups.
5. Provide feedback to operations and design teams.
1. LAN and Data Center Networking (IP Routing, LAN Switching, Firewalls, ACLs, DNS, QoS, IPv6 etc).
2. Experience with Cisco Operating Systems such as IOS and/or NX-OS required.
3. Any experience with load balancing technologies, especially Cisco ACE is a plus.
4. Excellent communication and documentation skills.
5. Team lead or SME experience also desired.
6. CCNP/CCDP (CCNA with equivalent experience is also acceptable).
Four year or post-graduate degree or equivalent industry experience required.