Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Engagement Type: Contract
Location: Boston, MA
Duration: 6 Months
Our client is looking for PeopleSoft HRMS Developers (HR, Payroll, Benefits, Pension, Time & Labor, Absence Management). This person will be a key member of an innovative technology development team responsible for the technical analysis, development, and ongoing support of HR Systems; a recruiting system, document imaging system, a training and development application and PeopleSoft HRMS (HR, Payroll, Benefits, Pension, Time & Labor, Absence Management). Defines system requirements, conducts gap analysis, identifies feasible alternative solutions, and assists in the scope of modifications.
a. Performing requirements analysis, technical design, development, testing, deployment, and support of new software modules and the enhancement of existing ones.
b. Leading project teams of their peers in the requirements analysis, technical design and development new software modules and the enhancement of existing ones.
c. Managing and supporting Release schedules
d. Providing 24/7 production support and support ongoing release schedules.
e. Contributing equally to the design and development of core architectural components, the development of PeopleSoft modules and the definition of back end database needs.
- PeopleSoft HRMS Required, versions 9+ desired
- Good working knowledge of the PeopleSoft Internet Architecture, PeopleTools 8.51+; WebLogic and Tuxedo
- 5-8 years of programming experience with PeopleCode, Application Engine, Component Interfaces, Business Interlinks, Web services, XML Publisher and SQR.
- 5-8 years experience SQL on any database (ORACLE, MSSQL)
- Development platforms: Windows, Unix, Linux and VMWare.
Please provide the following candidate information when submitting candidates
- Full legal Name noted on the resume
- Contact Details/Phone and email address noted on the resume
- Current Location
- Candidates availability for interview: both phone and in person
- Please also include your best competitive rate