Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Java engineer with Shell and Perl Scripting
Work as a member of the Mid-Tier engineering team, primarily in designing, implementing and enhancing the Server Side components of the system
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams for specific Product Development efforts.
· Assist and provide input during the creation of business requirements and functional design.
· Work with technical architects to define and document system designs and solutions consistent with the prescribed architecture.
· Work with teams of software engineers and developers on multiple and complex software development efforts.
· Work with the QA staff during various phases of testing and test case preparation
· 8 years software engineering experience
· 8+ years Java/J2EE/XML experience
· Proficiency in Unix, writing Shell, Perl script
· Detailed knowledge of and experience with client/server and object oriented software development utilizing Java, XML, Apache Wicket
· Experience in various phases of the system development life cycle including project planning, analysis and design, coding, and testing
· Experience with Ant, Accurev
· Familiarity working in Agile development
· Experience in the investment sector a strong positive