Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Strong collaboration skills and a strong teamwork ethic
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Commitment to delivering great software and releasing it quickly, efficiently and with increasing quality
· Enthusiasm for test-driven development and competence in unit testing
· A very strong grasp of Object Oriented Programming principles
· Strong C# coding skills, and strong ASP.NET 4.0 experience, but will consider strong experience other Object Oriented languages such as Java, C++, C, etc.
· Experience with or enthusiasm for using object-relational mapping technologies such as nHibernate
· Additional, preferred qualifications include:
· Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment (strongly preferred)
· Experience with LINQ, Microsoft SQL Server (strongly preferred)
· Experience with MongoDB or an enthusiasm for NoSQL solutions
· Experience with Silverlight, Workflow Foundation 4
· BA/BS in related field
We are searching for a highly engaged, passionate, top-tier web developer with strong critical thinking skills to work in our Client's downtown Brooklyn office. You will play a critical role as a member of one of their co-located Agile/Scrum teams coding .Net 4.0 features for our Client's web-based, homegrown Human Capital tracking database.
Our Client uses all of the latest and greatest web technologies that they can get their hands on, so they need new team members who are as excited about software development as they are. In a typical day you will be working directly with your cross-functional Scrum team (5-10 developers, designers, testers), attending stand-up, design and kick-off meetings, coding new features and maintaining existing ones.
Our Client is looking for a highly engaged, passionate, top-tier Developer with strong critical thinking skills and the ability to work well in a team environment. This is an incredible opportunity to use the skills that you love.
About the Team
Our Client's development team in Technology Services is a group of enthusiastic technology professionals. Comfortably nestled in our Client's downtown Brooklyn office, this development team is tasked with building and maintaining a proprietary Human Capital system for Our Client. Our Client has a well-implemented Agile/Scrum process and 100% co-located, extremely collaborative environment that allow their team to deliver high-quality, well-tested features on their platform every three weeks directly to their highly appreciative and supportive user-base.
Some of what you will experience working for Our Client:
· The ability to use and implement new technologies, pretty much at will;
· Almost never hearing the word “No”;
· Working in a new, well-appointed office space (and not commuting to Manhattan!)
· Clear expectations for reasonable work hours (managed and maintained by our Scrum process)
· Frequent feedback on what we’re doing well and what we need to improve. It helps us get better.