Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
• VMware server installation.
• Requirements Analysis.
• Technical Architecture.
• Linux (RHEL) Experience (nice to have).
• Knowledge of Backup and Storage (nice to have).
• Problem Solving Skills.
• Strong verbal and writing skills.
• Department of Treasury MBI clearance preferred.
• Good communication and organizational skills (nice to have).
• Wireless security (nice to have).
• Provide detailed definition on how the architecture will support the application(s).
• Conduct impact analyses of technical requirements on the system.
• Define software/hardware requirements and in-planning and delivering architecture.
• Develop technical standards for Client Service and/or Product Development.
• Participate in design code and test reviews as appropriate.
• Review, prioritize and research application change requests.
• Provide assistance in scheduling design work.
• Prepare contingencies, scenarios, scenario plans and action items to resolve issues.
• Communicate and resolve application interface issue.
• Provide mentoring for junior team members in support of VMware architecture and systems administration.
• Coordinate resources to complete work efforts on time and target.
Candidates MUST be either a U.S. citizen or legal permanent resident of the U.S. (for at least three years). Must undergo an IRS Minimum Background Investigation (MBI).