Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
• At least 8 years of experience managing the implementation and delivery of large, complex IT projects involving dozens of business units and highly complex infrastructure and services.
• Experience with identity management, role management, and provisioning as part of a large and complex identity management project.
• Must be able to use MS Project and Clarity to manage project tasks, deliverables and timelines.
• Must be able to handle multiple simultaneous projects/initiatives and understand resource limits that may impact deliverables.
• Must be able to understand complex issues and dependencies and be able to address the resolutions and solutions required for successful implementation and deployment.
• Experience with deployment of Novell/NetIQ Identity Manager, eDirectory, User Application, Access Manager, and Sentinel products.
• Experience managing infrastructure projects - builds/deployments with SuSE Linux Enterprise on vSphere environment.
• Ability to fluently handle training sessions to various IT units on the services and technology provided by the Identity and Access Services team.