Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
2 positions in Minneapolis, MN, 2 positions in Rochester, MN
Microsoft .NET Senior Developer with experience developing web applications in .NET technologies, including C#, ASP.NET, .NET MVC.
Client is looking for senior level .NET resources to help implement a new service offering that will help unify requests for data across many different systems. Candidates must have a strong object oriented background – demonstrating a keen understanding of SOLID development principals and the .NET stack. Candidates must also possess a strong understanding and background in web services and have a fundamental understanding of web application and security architecture. Solutions will need to be demonstrated, documented and unit tested.
The Wellness Record team is a fast paced team - encountering many factors and pulling together many data points; good communication and problem solving skills, and the ability to independently discover solutions is an absolute necessity.
· Communication: Required 5 Years
· Business Process Analysis: Highly desired 5 Years
· System Integration: Highly desired 3 Years
· Data Modeling and Design Required: 3 Years
· .NET ASP.NET and C# Required: 5 Years
· .NET MVC Required: 2 Years
· MS SQL Server 2005+ Required: 3 Years
· Team Foundation Server Required: 1 Years
· Visual Studio .NET 2010/2012 Required: 3 Years
· XML and Web Services Required: 2 Years
· Object Oriented Design Required: 2 Years
· BizTalk:Highly desired 2 Years
· Agile Development Methodology: Highly desired 2 Years