Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Senior SQL Server Analysis Developer
Engagement Type: Contract
Location: Houston, TX
Duration: 6 Months
This individual will assume a Senior Datawarehouse Developer role in the development, deployment and support of data warehousing solutions that support Open Systems architecture including internet, intranet, reporting and business intelligence applications using prescribed technologies and methodologies. Key functions include designing, developing, testing, debugging, supporting and documenting ETL processes for enterprise-wide Data Warehouse implementations.
• Analysis, design, and development of data warehousing and business intelligence components
• Maintain existing data warehousing and business intelligence applications and processes using a standardized suite of software development products.
• Implement new application components and processes for data warehousing and business intelligence environments
• Develop software components and solutions that adhere to development standards and are accurate, efficient, and maintainable.
• Provide technical and functional troubleshooting of software bugs
• Meet with customers to gather and/or clarify requirements associated with a data warehousing or business intelligence deliverables.
• Perform detailed analysis and documentation and assist in determining the best solution for meeting the needs of the customer.
- 6+ years hands-on experience in the development and implementation of (ETL) processes in a data warehousing environment
- Experience and understanding of data warehouse modeling concepts such as Dimensional Modeling, Slowly changing dimensions, Star and Snowflake schemas
- Microsoft Business Intelligence tools (Analysis Services 2008)
- Physical Data architecture, design, modeling, integration, and reporting experience as well as experience with performance tuning and various SDLC methodologies.
- Development of data models that meet acceptable performance requirements; experience in performance tuning & query optimization.
- 2+ years experience developing OLAP cubes with MS SQL Server 2008 Analysis Services and MDX
- Experience working as an implementation team member with critical individual contributor responsibilities.
Please provide the following candidate information when submitting candidates
1. Full legal Name noted on the resume
2. Contact Details/Phone and email address noted on the resume
3. Current Location
4. Candidates availability for interview: both phone and in person
5. Please also include your best competitive rate