Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Interacts with management and end users to assist in building a home grown subsystem for an Invoicing Project allowing a web based price list picking and selection criteria system.
This individual must be able to analyze, design, prototype and finalize specifications. Will develop, test and implement systems ensuring final product meets the business specifications. Provides development time estimates for project management. Candidate will be required to manage project.
Works well independently to design, develop and test major system enhancements and new system initiatives. Troubleshoot and resolve issues that arise in a timely manner. Candidate will recommend technical standards including coding, testing & methodology for the development environment. Works well in a team environment.
· 5+ years in IT; 3+ years of Java and Websphere programming.
· Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or related field and 5+ years of work experience in Information Technology.
· Knowledge of iSeries midrange computing, db2 database, IBM WebSphere, Java J2EE, Struts, Ajax, SQL and XML.
· Proficient PC skills – Excel, Word, Project, PowerPoint & Visio.
· Strong analytical skills.
· Strong communication skills - verbally and written.
· Preferred knowledge of RPGLE (not required).