Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
Seeking a Sr. .Net Developer in Richmond, VA. The senior .Net developer is responsible for developing and maintaining web based applications for the company. These applications include Intranet and Internet. This position requires in-depth knowledge ofASP.NET utilizing C# and VB.net programming language as well as strong SQL query experience.
Project management, Mentoring and leadership skills will be a big plus!
Essential Job Functions
· Full system development life cycle for web-based applications in ASP.Net with VB & C# (.Net Framework 4.0) for the company's enterprise systems. This includes support for existing ASP based applications.
· Relational database work with Progress Relational Database and MySQL consisting of tables, triggers, and stored procedures.
· Work as Business Analyst, QA, integration and support teams.
· Perform technical analysis associated with business requirements
· Support planning and documentation of the architecture of systems with flow charts, class diagrams, database schemas, user interface mock ups, and timelines.
· 6+ years SQL experience and able to develop complex queries and stored procedures
· Experience with: MS Visual Studio 2010 and TFS.
· Ability to mentor developers in .Net application architecture infrastructure, frameworks, and development techniques utilizing industry best practices and patterns in order to streamline development and allow the software to be more maintainable and extendable.
· Ability adhere to development standards and procedures related to the development environments, automation of releases, code reviews, peer mentoring, source code administration, etc.
· Familiarity with software development management concepts including planning, task assignment and follow-up, design, construction, testing, code reviews, implementation, post-implementation support, and status reporting.