Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
IAM, Identity and Access Management Consultant
· The candidate should have excellent design, architect and implementation experience with NetIQ Identity and Access Management products.
· Implementation experience in Enterprise Information Security Solutions.
· Experience with other products like Sun, Oracle, CA, or other Tivoli products etc shall be an advantage, but comfort and knowledge of NetIQ Identity Manager and Access Manager is essential.
· Should be comfortable with driver development for systems not supported our of the box.
· Capability to understand business requirement, define problem scope, and design appropriate solution and implement it using NetIQ (Novell) products.
· Capability to lead small teams and manage project progress as and when needed
· Excellent English communication skills, written and spoken.
· Work as Identity and Management expert in a telecom client environment.
· Liaison with personnel and representatives from various organizational department to understand their expectations from the ongoing identity and access management program.
· Design identity and access solutions for identified business requirements.
· Present a pros and cons analysis for identified solution candidates.
· Draw up activity plan to understand mini projects to enhance IAM platform functionality of to increase its footprint.
· Publish timelines for the completion of implementation activity and required inputs.
· Understanding and executing configuration for mini projects and applications integration with central provisioning, SSO and federation system.
· Customizing and augmenting out of the box features.
· Coordinating with NetIQ product support for obtaining resolution for any product bugs encountered during the IAM mini project or program.
· Prioritize and publish the calendar for functionality implementation in consultation with IAM and security program leadership
· Recommend enhancements in the IAM platform as and when needed.
· Document all design, configuration and implementation activities