Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
The candidate must have demonstrated a strong background in the following technologies:
· PeopleSoft technical experience:
2. Development of Components, Pages and Component interface is a must
3. Using Application Packages
6. Application Engine
7. Integration Broker/ Messaging
8. Functional Knowledge in Financials Modules – ePro, PO, AP, GL
· Exceptional communication skills – this position is customer facing. Candidate will be required to partner with business owners while working on delivering appropriate solutions
· Ability to work with business to create specs and deliver the entire solution – from technical design through development and Production Move
· Bachelor's Degree in IT related field or equivalent work experience.
· 5+ years of application development experience
This Consultant will perform the following tasks:
1. Work with existing team and business to acquire requirements , design and implement new customizations or change existing features
3. Creation and review of Run Books and design documents
4. Collaborate with peers and technical manager during design sessions and code reviews
Additional Qualifications Preferred:
1. Shows initiative and willingness to take calculated risks.
2. Familiarity and ability to apply Agile and SCRUM methodologies.
3. Knowledge of Unix and shell scripting
5. PS Admin experience – App Server and Process Scheduler administration, Single Sign On functionality