Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
SAP FICO Configurator with AP
Education: BS required
· 5+ years of SAP experience, including ECC 6.0 and New General Ledger
· Strong presentation, communication, project lead, and training/mentoring skills
· Strong presence and good communications and interpersonal skills
· Robust analytical and problem solving skills
Strong background and knowledge in:
· SAP AP implementation experience including systems architecture design.
· Hands-on experience including configuration with SAP AP.
· At least 5 years of SAP Treasury and Cash Management experience, including at least one full life cycle implementation covering all phases of project life cycle. Multiple implementations preferred.
· At least 5 years of SAP A/P including Cash Application, Credit and Collections experience, including at least one full life cycle implementation covering all phases of project life cycle. Multiple implementations preferred.
· Experience developing systems requirements, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures, and implementing practical business solutions under inter-dependent project deadlines.
· Experience with other cash and treasury management systems, bank workstations and trading portals is a plus.
The Technical Specialist II SAP AP/Treasury is an experienced SAP AP/TR Solutions Architect who will help drive growth and make a positive contribution to the business and delivery teams. As a member of the IT Finance team, this position will bring subject matter expertise and be responsible for production support root cause analysis and solutions design around AR, Deductions, Treasury, and Cash Management processes. This position will have the responsibility to work and deliver SAP implementation services as required.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Provide functional and technical support including configuration for the aforementioned SAP modules.
· Engage the internal business customers and project team by holding customer workshops, scoping solutions, building, testing, documenting, and implementing, while managing scope and customer expectations.
· Develop functional specification for custom ABAP development, and guide the development of those programs within the development team.
· Support and maintain the SAP production environment by providing governance over the design and configuration of defects, solving end user problems, answering module-related questions, and testing/validating functionality.
· Responsible for unit testing, integration and regression testing, including build test cases, perform tests, and make changes to configuration or processes based on results.
· Develop and administer user support documentation and provide training and coaching to end-users, guiding the business on the appropriate use of the SAP system.
· Work closely with non-SAP IT groups and outside Vendors that need to interface to SAP Financials.