Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
The main purpose of this position is to specialize in one or more areas of new application / database development. The Developer will be responsible for analyzing, programming, documenting, debugging, and testing applications in the development environment.
· High understanding of technologies, procedures, and concepts within specialized area.
· Dedicates the majority of their time to the maintenance and support of applications already in production.
· Mentors Analysts on technical and functional aspects of the applications.
· Adherence to pre-defined programming standards set by Application Architects.
· Develops recommendations regarding further definition of development standards and application architecture principles.
· Creates documentation using established PMO standards.
· Performs unit testing and assists in user testing of programming modifications.
· Maintains technical knowledge through training or other measures.
· When assigned, is prepared to address system problems during off hours with the guidance from other members of the development staff as needed.
· Provides technical estimates.
· Translates high-level requirements into detailed technical designs, and leads design sessions and code walk-throughs.
· Perform other duties as assigned.
MINIMUM EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience required.
· 9+ years of proven success as an application developer required.
· 9+ years of programming experience using OOP.
· 9+ years of programming experience using C++ or C# required.
· 9+ years experience with application communication API's including JMS, COM, and sockets.
· 9+ years experience in writing and debugging multithread applications.