Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
The resource in this position will be working a 37.5 hour work week. Have you discussed these hours with the candidate and do you accept this requirement?
The primary function of this Business Analyst 3 will be to document and outline the existing automated Recoupment Module within the OIG's Automated Recovery System.
The primary function of this position will be to document, outline, and flow the existing, automated Recoupment Module within the OIG’s Automated Recovery System (OARS) which is currently undergoing a major modernization initiative. The individual will develop the necessary business process and technical/functional specification requirements for use by application development staff. This individual will serve as the sole analyst for the Recoupment Module documentation endeavor. In addition, this individual will work to develop user test scripts, coordinate system testing, work with Agency Training staff to develop training or update reference manuals. This individual will work closely with technical staff and other business analysts to obtain an understanding of the current Recoupment processing. They will work independently in preparing necessary documentation, but will report to and receive additional work assignments from a PM or senior BA regularly.
A qualified candidate must have:
• At least 7 years of education and experience in business analysis.
• Knowledge of formal requirement gathering methodologies.
• Experience in developing Business Requirements.
• Experience in developing Functional Requirements.
• Experience in developing QoS requirements.
• Strong organizational and communication skills.
• IIBA certifcation
The minimum expected deliverables for this contract are all necessary Requirements documents the Recoupment Module. If contract hours remain at the conclusion of this endeavor, additional business analysis assignments will be evaluated and documented.
• The initial contract is full time, 37.5 hours per week; Work hours are 8:30 – 5:00, Monday – Friday excluding state holidays and other office closings. Lunch is 12:00 – 1:00.
• Work location is 7th Floor Forum Place, 555 Walnut Street Harrisburg PA. The location is a secure floor; the selected candidate must bring a check or money order for $20 made payable to the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania on the first work day to pay for an access badge.
• The selected candidate must have a current PATCH check done at vendor expense and will have to pass an additional background check performed by the agency at agency expense.
• The selected candidate is expected to comply with existing agency procedures and policies, including the agency’s “business casual” dress code.
• The agency will provide the candidate with an on-site desktop PC connected to our network for the length of the contract, and include the use of the following products: Microsoft Office suite and Microsoft Visio. Any additional tools required or request will be evaluated and purchased if deemed necessary by the agency.
• The agency will not provide parking.
Required / Desired
Professional experience as a business analyst
Knowledge of formal requirements gathering methodologies
Experience in developing Business Requirements
Experience in developing Functional Requirements
Experience in developing QoS requirements
Strong organizational and communications skills
IIBA certification (CCBA/CBAP)
Global Candidate Requirements