Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
· HTML5 and CSS as well as advanced Drupal development skills required
· Bachelor's Degree in a related field and at least two years’ experience; or equivalent combination of experience and education.
· Demonstrated experience in web development and publishing.
· Ability to understand clients’ needs, take their perspective and formulate solutions accordingly.
· Ability to collaborate, gain and maintain trust; excellent customer service, problem-solving, and teamwork skills
· Demonstrated ability to juggle many tasks simultaneously, calmly and on deadline, even under pressure.
· Proficiency in MS Office, web browsers,
· Ability to edit, and proofread written technical materials for grammar, syntax, style, technical accuracy, clarity and appropriateness for specific audiences
· This developer will be working on a Proof of Concept for an Enterprise Horizontal Portal.
· Principal Responsibilities:
· Manage and implement requested for changes and enhancements to the ITS website, intranet and associated social media
· Define and document procedures, facilitate and support business process change for ITS related to managing and maintaining the ITS website.
· Represent ITS on appropriate committees and project teams.
· Ensure website content is technically accurate and written in an approachable style
· Update Knowledge Base articles and ensure content is up to date.