Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
· Recent experience writing Java code on an Identity and Access Management System / platform (THIS IS REQUIRED !!!
· Bachelor's Degree in related field and seven years of related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Trained in SailPoint IdentityIQ with at least 2 years of experience working with IdentityIQ
· 5+years of Java, 2+years of XML
· Experience leading a development team, performing code reviews, providing individual mentoring and working with the project manager on updating project statuses and identifying risks.
· Experience leading design sessions with business analysts and project developers
· Experience with software configuration management (preferably SVN)
· Experience with Tomcat or JBoss is preferred
· SQL database experience, Oracle preferred
· Experience with LDAP directories and software deployment tools, Maven preferred
· Experience with SDLC processes
· Excellent communication skills
The SailPoint Identity IQ Java Developer will assist with the implementation and integration of SailPoint in an Identity and Access Management Services environment. Understanding of Identity and Access Management principles is critical.
· Identity IQ Coding – workflows, connectors, integration, custom forms.
· Lead team of newly trained SailPoint IIQ developers