Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Senior Tester (Identity/Access Mgt and Sailpoint Required)
· Trained in SailPoint IdentityIQ with at least 2 years of experience working with IdentityIQ
· 5+ years of experience in Quality Assurance
· 3+years of experience with HP Quality Center
· Extensive experience using HP Quality Center defect, management, test plan, test lab, and dashboard modules
· Bachelor's Degree in related field and 5 years of related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
· Create test plans, data, procedures, and manual and/or automated scripts
· Participate in formal reviews of business requirements and application designs
· Ensure proper test coverage exists based on requirements and design specifications
· Recommend strategies and methods to improve test plans and process
· Execute manual and/or automated test scripts for most complex projects
· Coordinate test schedules, work and resource plans; manage progress of all test activities against plan
· Establish testing entrance and exit criteria
· Identify and manage critical path of testing
· Ensure execution of project regression testing tasks
· Analyze and report overall test status and results
· Identify test issues and report to Manager
· Define regression tests for future releases
· Define and coordinate production verification and validation
· Plan and coordinate test project schedules
· Maintain status of project and monitors activities of team members.
· Initiate discussions Business Analysts to resolve issues.