Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Skills and Competencies:
- Minimum 8 years experience in an IT organization.
- 4 to 5yrs experience in a system analyst role.
- Over 5 yrs of strong database and SQL skills.
- Minimum 5-6 yrs of hands-on ETL development skills using Informatica 8.x.
- Experience in insurance industry is a BIG plus.
- Exposure to Navisys (STP & Unity) application is a big plus.
- Strong experience is creating Use Cases, Activity diagrams, functional specifications.
- Exposure Business Objects tool is a plus.
- Analytical skills, including the ability to critically evaluate the information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, decompose high-level information into details, abstract up from low-level information to a more general understanding, and distinguish requests and solution ideas from requirements.
- Proven ability to work directly with the business community, handle demanding user groups, and communicate with internal clients at all enterprise levels.
- Writing skills, capability to communicate information effectively and provide quality documentation of processes.
- Ability to learn new concepts, systems, and software independently and quickly.
- Attention to process and procedures to comply with internal/external audits
- Work with business users to understand the requirements and translate it to technical specification.
- Analyze source systems and develop a detail functional specification for Reporting project.
- Work with data architect to support data model changes.
- Develop data mapping document with transformation rules between source systems and data mart.
- Build and support ETL mapping/workflows using Informatica tool.
- Ensure that Quality Assurance test plans are executed before releasing product enhancements for User Acceptance Testing
- Contribute knowledge and support to QA and UAT teams throughout the process of testing the application
- Facilitate the production release of new functionality and provide support of production issues. Work with ETL and business objects developers to resolve the issues.
- Support existing production applications.