Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
• 6+ years, hands on, experience as a Systems Admin - Solaris and Windows 2003/2008
• Experience with Solaris and Windows needed
Basic Experience with EMC Storage Arrays/Software a plus
• Ability to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Expected to learn and enforce existing processes as quickly as possible.
• Excellent trouble shooting skills.
• Ability to assist Network teams with trouble shooting network issues.
•The candidate should have a strong understanding of TCP/IP networking as it pertains to host configurations.
•The candidate should have some experience in clustering technologies including Veritas, SUN Cluster Server
• Review and provide requirements for Concept Design Docs
• Work closely with project managers to create and update project plans
• Prioritize and staff multiple projects
• Responsible for the adherence and enforcement of the project life cycle including;
Estimating Engineering effort, project plans, system design specs, participating in technical reviews, updating Infrastructure documentation.
• Provide strong organizational skills
• Foster teamwork among staff, peers and cross-functional teams.
• Work closely with the Architecture team to provide input to new technology strategies.
• Work closely with Peers to improve workflow processes & communication