Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
- 5+ years Cisco Voice.
- Cisco Certification or equivalent experience.
- Cisco Unified Communications Manager.
- Analyze, design, configure, install, and manage Client's global Voice Over IP (VOIP) system and global voice infrastructure
- including more than 10 VOIP offices and 1500+ phones using Cisco Unified Communications Manager, Cisco Unified Contact Center Express, Cisco Unity Voicemail, Cisco H.323 voice routers, global PSTN services, PRIs, and SRST.
Typical Sites Tasks Required:
- Analyze existing Client locations telecommunications facilities, including carrier CSR, identify services and hardware.
- As part of a team, development of architectures and configurations for remote facilities, in adherence with global corporate standards.
- Configuration and modification of Cisco CM, familiarity with other vendor products and configurations.
- MAC changes.
- Troubleshooting of voice issues domestically and internationally.
- Circuit ordering domestically and internationally.
- Problem resolution and escalation with carriers domestically and internationally.