Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org or Call: (202) 719-0200 Ext: 127
BI SOLUTIONS ANALYST JOB SUMMARY:
member of the Business Intelligence Services team you will play an integral
role in providing analytical and decision support to business units across the
company. This is a high-impact, high-visibility role that will provide
direction to company strategy. This includes developing business analyses,
generating internal management reports, monitoring key performance indicators
and driving the scaling and automation of reporting processes. The
individual will also execute sophisticated quantitative analyses and advanced
modeling that translates data into actionable insights and tools to provide a
platform for decision-making support on a variety of business issues and key
· Lead and manage a high performing team that makes demonstrable impact to client organizations by solving business challenges using information and technology.
· Lead the execution of sophisticated quantitative analyses that translates data into actionable insights.
- Partner with multiple different client leaders to understand the data that is important to the organization and determine a plan of action.
- Provide guidance to all Data Warehouse development and data system management teams.
- Build performance and revenue reporting tools for internal customers.
- Deliver instruction to internal customers on self-serve aspects of reporting tools.
- Prioritize and manage Business Intelligence deliverables across all team members.
- Provide analytical and decision-making support for key company initiatives.
- Ah-hoc analysis and reporting as needed
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
· 5+ years of analytical work experience, preferably for an entertainment and media company.
· 3-5 years of leading BI teams with demonstrated success using information to drive understanding and business decisions.
· Superior analytical abilities and the ability to form key, succinct insights and recommendations from comprehensive analyses involving large amounts of data.
· Strong problem solving skills.
· Strong quantitative skills and proficiency with data discovery tools (e.g. Tableau, Qlikview, Cognos) and SQL
· Outstanding written and verbal communication skills, including the ability to author and deliver presentations.
· Demonstrated ability to interface and effectively communicate with multiple levels of management.
· Extremely proactive with a strong bias for action; naturally inquisitive; desire to continuously improve current business practices/processes.
· Organized, detail-oriented, and ability to multi-task