Job Seekers, Please send resumes to email@example.com
Looking for a Project Manager with Asset Management or Private equity experience
Reporting to the Project Portfolio Manager, the Project Manager will be working within the ePMO and will be responsible for the delivery of one or many different projects for Brookfield or its affiliated companies. Project delivery will be focused on Real Estate / Asset Management projects although other types of projects such as: Development, IT Infrastructure, IT Governance and/or Business Process Redesign initiatives may be assigned. The incumbent may also be required to participate in the development and maturity of project management best practices and requirements within the environment. The incumbent may also be required to travel as needed (mainly within North America.)
· Manages integrated, multi-track projects
· Maintains ownership of the project initiatives from intake through to closure
· Leads the planning, development, tracking and reporting of the project as part of an enterprise team
· Provides leadership and guidance to the Project team
· Ensures that project governance structures are defined, understood and implemented
· Drives knowledge sharing and learning from project experiences
· Creates and executes project work plans/schedule and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements
· Identifies resource requirements and obtains them through the Resource Management process and assigns individual responsibilities
· Works closely with the Client Managers in managing business priorities and ensures alignment with Application Managers for technical specifications
· Manages business documentation and funding / Project Approval Requests for projects
· Ensures risk assessments are completed, and contingency plans identified
· Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope
· Reviews deliverables prepared by the team before passing to the Client
· Assesses ambiguous situations and provides clarity to team and stakeholders as required
· Manages project closure initiatives (lessons learned, project closure report)
· Effectively applies the Brookfield Project Management Methodology and enforces project standards and promotes best practices
· Ensures effective risk and issues management for project success
· Ensures project documents (PIF, SOWs, PCRs and Closure Reports) are complete, approved, current, and stored appropriately
· Effectively completes all required project governance activities
· Service driven with excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
· Collaborates with colleagues across the organization to get things done
· Proven capability to multi-task
· Ability to adapt in a dynamic environment
· Courteous with a professional image, this candidate must be detail oriented, self-motivated and resourceful with the ability to work independently, as well as in team environment
· Ability to clearly articulate project risks and issues for Project Sponsor/Steering Committee direction to be provided
· Strong business acumen with the ability to understand the link between business need and application of technology
· Proven ability to deliver project deliverables on time and in scope
· Proven ability to manage third party vendors / consultants
Manages project communications and status reporting (e.g., communication plan, presentations to steering committees, and management of documents) for the immediate project team, the project stakeholders and for senior management.
· Understanding of the Real Estate/Asset Management and the business behind it.
· Experience with the systems and software that supports the business.
· Demonstrated ability to work with IT and Business Leaders on large scale global initiatives.
· 7-10+ years of experience in project management within the Real Estate Industry or Asset Management.
· Experience within Real Estate / Asset Management and/or private equity industry preferred.
· Solid experience managing multiple full project lifecycles from business development to final delivery and multiple projects simultaneously.
· Experience working with vendors and outsourcers to deliver desired project outcomes.
· PMP or equivalent qualification/experience.
· Experience managing projects using known project management methodologies.
Exposure to a Shared Service environment.