Job Seekers, Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
BI Triage Analyst: The position of Triage analyst helps address BI production issues and coordinates technical resources to deliver solution. The candidate must have strong data analysis skills, strong self-motivation, good problem solving skills, and ability to work in a very dynamic team environment.
• Provides preliminary analysis of assigned production issues.
• Facilitates discussions with SMEs and technical team for issue resolution.
• Communicates statuses as needed to stakeholders
SKILLS / QUALIFICATIONS:
· BA/BS in a technical or quantitative field with 5 or more years of experience in BI.
· Must demonstrate at least an intermediary level skill in SQL and have strong experience in database structures.
· Previous experience in data warehouses (ie. Teradata, SQLServer and data mart environments required).
· Previous experience in working with ETL products (ie. Informatica desired).
· Must have experience with analytic/reporting tools (ie. SAS, OBIEE, Cognos).
· Must have excellent oral and written communication skills and communicates well to all levels of the organization (both IT and business).
· Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and proven organizational, analytical, and planning abilities required. Must be detail oriented, be able to meet deadlines, and provide timely update and statuses.
Must be on site in El Segundo, CA